Pretty F3 house located in the peaceful town of Case-Pilote, 5min from the village and 15min from Saint-Pierre. Nice location to discover the North Caribbean and its diversity: e.g. the oldest church of the island, the distilleries, the fishing villages and the beaches, passing by the museums, the Carbet Zoo and the history of Saint-Pierre dominated by the Pelee Mountain…
Simple and quiet, with a view on the town of Case-Pilote, this small residence has everything to provide a certain well-being, with a terrace of more than 60m², a large equipped kitchen (hob, oven, microwave, fridge, storage, etc.), 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, one of which is independent, a dining room equipped with a sofa that can be converted into 2 single beds.
Proximity services :
– Sea shuttles to Fort-de-France (connection to Trois-Ilets), bus service
– Post office with ATM (automated teller machine)
– Market, pharmacies, doctors, convenience stores, bakery and pastry shop
– Bars and restaurants by the sea with musical entertainment on weekends
– Many sites to visit on the Caribbean coast (distilleries, museums, zoo, Pelee Mountain, Science Discovery Center, etc.)